As experts in home standby power, CT Generator Service and L-Train Electric are the best for quick Generation Installation, professionally, and are cost effective.
STEP 1: Choose a Location
- A home consultation will help you pick a location for the generator.
The location should meet these Guidelines:
- Stable, well-drained area that will not flood
- Room around the generator for the technician and maintenance personnel.
- Keep in mind homeowners association and community restrictions when choosing a site.
Approximate Clearances to keep in mind:
- 18 inches (1.5 feet) from the house
- 60 inches (5 feet) from doors, windows, and fresh air intakes
- 36 inches (3 feet) in front of the generator for servicing room
The closer the site is to a natural gas line and the electric meter, the more you will save on installation costs.
STEP 2: Installation
- Prepare the site with a concrete slab or pea gravel
- Place generator on the concrete slab/ gravel
STEP 3: Connecting Fuel and Electrical
- Fuel line is connected
- Transfer switch installed next to the main breaker box
- The transfer switch senses where the power is coming from and when to switch over to generator power.
STEP 4: Outage Simulation
- Technician checks that everything works as it also should
- Set up weekly self-test to ensure everything continues to function as normal
Contact Us When Your for Your Generator Installation and Also for Maintenance!
☎️ (860) 343-1797