Ensuring the health and safety of our customers and our employees remains our top priority. We continue to focus on providing essential customer services, and we want to address the most common questions that many of you have right now. Here are the COVID-19 Protocols for CT Generator Service.
Are you providing services right now?
What hours and days are you working?
8:00am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday
Emergency service is always available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Is it safe to let your employees in my house?
The safety of our employees and our customers is definitely our highest priority, and diligence will be of paramount importance during these difficult times. We are paying close attention to updates from the CDC, the World Health Organization, and local health officials. We have also been proactively implementing internal procedures and protocols to ensure the health and well-being of our employees and customers.
- All service technicians are following best practices for prevention of viral transmission:
- No personal contact, including handshakes
- No passing of any object without it being sanitized or handled with gloves
- We’re practicing social distancing of at least 6 feet on the job
- If an employee has been in contact with anyone who is known to have COVID-19 or if an empoloyee is experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing, and fever, we are mandating they stay home for 14 days, or seek medical attention consistent with CDC and WHO guidelines. Should there be concerns about any employee, please contact us at 1-800-651-8222 .
- For the safety of our employees and customers, a Customer Service Representative will check with you beforehand to confirm that no occupants at a customer’s residence or business is experiencing any symptoms and to re-confirm we have authorization to enter and service the property.
- We will postpone service if we encounter any situations where symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing, and fever are present.
Any more questions? Please contact us
At CT Generator Service, we truly care about your health and well-being.
We know that times like this can be difficult, and uncertain. We want you to feel comfortable to communicate freely with us. If you’re concerned about us coming into your home, or you’re worried that you may be ill and are wondering how to get the home comfort assistance you need, call us. We can talk it through with you, and help you find the best solution. We want to help, and are ready to work with you during this time of uncertainty.
Any and all questions about COVID-19 Protocols can be taken at!!
☎️ (860) 343-1797