If you own a standby generator at your home, your owners manual outlines routine maintenance recommendations.
Don’t Wait Until The Power Goes Out to Find Out That Your Generator Doesn’t Work
Your generator should be serviced by an authorized Connecticut-based service technician once a year to make sure it will work without fail when the power goes out.
CT Generator Service is one of Connecticut’s leading generator maintenance companies.
We look forward to providing you with superior generator maintenance service in CT so you aren’t left in the dark when the power goes out.
What makes us different?
- Trained technicians for multiple standby generator brands
- 24/7 service – someone will always pick up the phone
- Stocked vehicles with parts
- Always prompt and efficient
- Cost-effective for all brands: Kohler, Generac, GE, Briggs & Stratton, and Cummins Onan
- Digital-based scheduling to ensure you are always being taken care of – you will receive maintenance reminders and an email each we visit your location with a full report of the service performed.
You can’t beat this deal anywhere else in the state!
Contact CT Generator Service to learn more at (860) 343-1797.